Have you been touched by Alzheimer’s Disease? Do you have a heart to donate and raise funds towards a cure?
For one week only, Photography by Jacquelynn is raising money for the
Alzheimer’s Association Desert Southwest Chapter.
Here’s how it works:
Photography by Jacquelynn is offering only 10 portrait photography session gift certificates at $99 each ($175 value)!
Your $99 donation goes straight to the Alzheimer’s Association Desert Southwest Chapter
and you receive a family OR couples portrait photography session with Photography by Jacquelynn
PLUS a $100 credit to spend towards your purchase from your session (a minimum order is required).
You also have the opportunity to pre-purchase additional credit towards your order and 10% of that will also go back to the Alzheimer’s Association.
Fine Print (please read before donating!) By clicking the donation button below you agree to these terms and conditions!
- Session and credit must be used for family portrait sessions or couples portrait session only (pets are welcome!)
- Sessions must be booked before October 15 2019 (meaning you must schedule and have your session before October 15th of 2019)
- Sessions are for Tucson only. A pre consultation meeting to plan your session and a follow up session review are included in your purchase and we will discuss dates for that after purchase.
- Applicable sales tax will be charged on your purchases and credit will be applied to total.
- A minimum order of $400 is required at the time of your purchase (your $100 credit goes towards that bringing your total due to $300 or more plus tax). Most clients can expect to spend $400 or more on prints, $850 – $2200 on digital images (packages of 5, 10 and 25 images), and $1000 or more on fine art for your walls created from your favorite photos.
Contact Jacquelynn at email@example.com or call 610-662-1823 for more information!