2014 already has SO much in store for Photography by Jacquelynn Buck:
– the Tucson Bridal Expo on January 19th (http://www.tucsonbridalexpo.com) where you totally need to stop by and see the kick-butt booth Desiree (Without a Hitch Wedding Planning) and I are creating!,
– I’m launching “Concept” Photography as an option for my Real Women / Boudoir clients (www.realwomenphotography.com)
– I’m teaching Boudoir at WPPI (http://www.wppionline.com/wppi-show.shtml) in Las Vegas in March!
– I’m setting down travel plans for ABQ, Colorado Springs, and back east this summer (no dates set yet, but contact me firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to book a session and be part of the planning process!)
– To add icing to the cake, Wedding Wire let me know that I have won the “Couples Choice” award for 2014, thanks to all my fabulous brides and grooms, as achieved by only 5% of photographers nationwide. Super cool. http://www.weddingwire.com/photographybyjacquelynnbuck
Not bad for 7 days into the year!